A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX168 (Avacopan) in Patients with Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Associated Vasculitis Treated Concomitantly with Rituximab or Cyclophosphamide/Azathioprine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacopan (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVOCATE
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, this trial has surpassed 30% of its target patient enrollment.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to complete in mid-2018.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, the trial design was discussed in detail with both the U.S. FDA and European Medicines Agency (EMA), and agreement was reached on the design and goals of the trial.