A phase III clinical trial to investigate AST-VAC1 for the treatment of acute myelogenous leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VAC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics
- 04 Nov 2016 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, company will commenced this trial in 2018.
- 24 Feb 2016 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, the results from this trial may support an accelerated development pathway and Biologics License Application (BLA) filing. Asterias plans to submit a request for a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) to the FDA to confirm the primary endpoint and other design elements of this trial.
- 12 Aug 2015 New trial record