A Multi-Center, Single-Arm, Open-Label Phase 1b Study of a Novel FGFR3 Inhibitor (B-701) Combined With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Have Progressed Following Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs B 701 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIERCE 22; U22
- Sponsors BioClin Therapeutics
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2015 New trial record
- 10 Aug 2015 According to a company media release, BioClin Therapeutics plans to initiate this study by late 2015.