A Multicenter Compassionate Use Program of Daclatasvir Plus Sofosbuvir With or Without Ribavirin For The Treatment of HIV/HCV Co-infected Patients From France.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANRS CO-HEPAVIH
- 06 Mar 2017 Interim results (n=407) published in the JAIDS.
- 17 Apr 2016 Interim results (n=93) assessing SVR12 and liver function outcome based on changes in Child-Pugh score at post-treatment week 12 or end of treatment were presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 12 Aug 2015 New trial record