A Phase 3, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis-Related Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liprotamase (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis; Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMPLICITY
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Feb 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, after completing this study patients will have an option to enroll into a phase IV, EASY study (profile 700274144).
- 27 Feb 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from the SOLUTION study (profile 250916), the company plans to amend this study to follow a similar dosing paradigm as the RESULT (profile 280130) study.