A Prospective, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Positive Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Iontophoretic Dexamethasone Phosphate Ophthalmic Solution Compared to Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension (1%) in Patients With Non-Infectious Anterior Segment Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Anterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyeGate Pharma
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an EyeGate Pharmaceuticals media release, the data from this trial is expected in the second quarter of 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.