Early access program for rintatolimod for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome in patients with an unmet medical need
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rintatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Chronic fatigue syndrome; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Hemispherx Biopharma media release, 12 pancreatic patients are undergoing treatment , in the Netherlands it is designed to treat up to 50 pancreatic patients. Top line data from the program is expected to be reported before year-end.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Hemispherx Biopharma media release, the program is being conducted at Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam under the supervision of lead clinician C.H.J. (Casper) van Eijck, MD.
- 11 Jan 2017 According to a Hemispherx Biopharma media release, this Early Access Program has been extended to pancreatic cancer patients beginning in the Netherlands.