An Open Label Phase 1 Study of Safety and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64041757, A Live Attenuated Listeria Monocytogenes Immunotherapy, in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADU 214 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=9) assessing safey and immunological activity, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 17 Oct 2017 Results (n=9) published in an Aduro BioTech Media Release.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, initial data were presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer World Conference..
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History