A 12-week Treatment, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Switching From Salmeterol/Fluticasone to QVA149 (Indacaterol Maleate/Glycopyrronium Bromide) in Symptomatic COPD Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLASH
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, results were presented at the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR) Congress November 2017.
- 27 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in trough pre-dose FEV1 in both arms) has been met, according to a Novartis media release.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.