A phase 3, single-dose, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of palonosetron 0.25 mg administered as a 30-minute IV infusion compared to palonosetron 0.25 mg administered as a 30-second IV bolus for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in cancer patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Aug 2015 New trial record