Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) To Prevent Development of Cognitive Dysfunction Due to Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docosahexaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.