A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADUS 100 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 01 Jun 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, the company expects to expand this trial into viscerally accessible lesions in the second half of 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to an Aduro Biotech media release, the company expects to report top-line findings from this study in the second half of 2017
- 12 May 2016 According to an Aduro Biotech media release, first patient from this trial has been dosed.