A 12-week, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study, to Evaluate the Effects of Two Doses of MBX-8025 in Subjects With Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) and an Inadequate Response to Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seladelpar (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics; Vitaflo
- 15 Aug 2017 Results from this trial have been published in Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology, according to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release.
- 13 Apr 2017 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the International Liver Congress 2017 sponsored by the European Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (EASL).
- 20 Oct 2016 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, results from this trial will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History