A Phase 1/2a Trial to Evaluate the Safety/Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Homologous Ad26 Mosaic Vector Regimens or Ad26 Mosaic and MVA Mosaic Heterologous Vector Regimens, With High-Dose, Low-Dose or no Clade C gp140 Protein Plus Adjuvant for HIV Prevention
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine Ad26 ENVA-01 (Primary) ; MVA mosaic HIV vaccine-Crucell Holland (Primary) ; HIV gp140 vaccine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms APPROACH
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention
- 24 Jul 2017 According to Johnson & Johnson media release, vaccination schedules have been completed for all study participants and 12-month follow-up after the 4th dose is underway.
- 24 Jul 2017 Early stage data published in a Johnson & Johnson Media Release.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to Johnson & Johnson media release, early stage results from this trial were presented at the 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017).