A Phase 1/2a Trial to Evaluate the Safety/Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Homologous Ad26 Mosaic Vector Regimens or Ad26 Mosaic and MVA Mosaic Heterologous Vector Regimens, With High-Dose, Low-Dose or no Clade C gp140 Protein Plus Adjuvant for HIV Prevention
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine Ad26 ENVA-01 (Primary) ; MVA-Mosaic-HIV-vaccine-Janssen-Vaccines-and-Prevention (Primary) ; HIV gp140 vaccine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms APPROACH
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2023 to 18 Jul 2022.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Jun 2023.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to Johnson & Johnson media release, vaccination schedules have been completed for all study participants and 12-month follow-up after the 4th dose is underway.