A Phase 1/2 Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of EV06 Ophthalmic Solution, in Improving Distance Corrected Near Vision in Subjects With Presbyopia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lipoic acid choline ester (Primary)
- Indications Presbyopia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Encore Vision
- 05 May 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the Ophthalmic Innovation Summit, according to an Encore Vision media release.
- 05 May 2016 Results published in an Encore Vision media release.
- 02 May 2016 According to an an Encore Vision media release, additional results will be presented during the Ophthalmology Innovation Showcase at the 2016 Ophthalmology Innovation Summit at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Symposium (OIS@ASCRS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History