A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of Flecainide Acetate Inhalation Solution to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flecainide (Primary) ; Flecainide
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors InCarda Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in an InCarda Therapeutics media release.
- 31 Aug 2016 According to InCarda Therapeutics media release, this study is being conducted at CMAX, a division of IDT Australia.