An Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Phase 1b Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Delivery of Daratumumab With the Addition of Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20) for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PAVO
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 128 to 93.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History