An Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Phase 1b Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Delivery of Daratumumab With the Addition of Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20) for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PAVO
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 12 Dec 2017.
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Sep 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History