Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Oral Doses of the Arginase Inhibitor CB-1158 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Immune Checkpoint Therapy in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 1158 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=9) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results (n = 17) from this trial were presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO), according to a calithera Biosciences media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results (n = 17) published in a Calithera Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History