Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Methotrexate Combined With Zoledronic Acid and Sirolimus in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor With Bone Metastasis and Advanced Pretreated Osteosarcoma. A Phase Ib Study From the French Sarcoma Group
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms METZOLIMOS
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Aug 2015 New trial record