Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Methotrexate Combined With Zoledronic Acid and Sirolimus in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor With Bone Metastasis and Advanced Pretreated Osteosarcoma. A Phase Ib Study From the French Sarcoma Group
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms METZOLIMOS
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.