A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability of ZOSTAVAX Administered Concomitantly Versus Nonconcomitantly With Quadrivalent Influenza Virus Vaccine (Inactivated)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Herpes zoster; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 May 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.