A Phase 1/2 Multicenter, Multidose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Activity of RXI-109 Administered by Intravitreal Injection to Reduce the Progression of Subretinal Fibrosis in Subjects With Advanced Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RXI 109 (Primary)
- Indications Scars; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors RXi Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a RXi Pharmaceuticals media release, company will share top-line data in early 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to a RXi Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2017 Results from this trial are expected in 2018, according to an RXi Pharmaceuticals media release.