An Open-Label Extension Trial to Assess the Long-Term Safety of ZX008 (Fenfluramine Hydrochloride HCl) Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Zogenix
- 04 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 04 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Apr 2016 According to a Zogenix media release, new data from this trial will be presented at the 14th International Child Neurology Congress (ICNC).