A Phase 1 First-in-Human Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of AMG 330 Administered as Continuous Intravenous Infusion in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 330 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Amgen
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.