A randomised, controlled multi-centre trial of 26 weeks of subcutaneous Liraglutide (a GLP1 receptor agonist), with or without continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Sleep apnoea syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROMANCE
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 2%, according to United Kingdom Clinical research Network record.
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 14 Aug 2015 New trial record