A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 2 Trial of CMB305 (Sequentially Administered LV305 and G305) and Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced, Relapsed, or Metastatic Sarcoma Expressing NY-ESO-1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CMB 305 (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Immune Design media release, data from the study will be presented at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Interim results (n=36) assessing efficacy and immune response of CMB305 and atezolizumab in NY-ESO-11 soft tissue sarcoma, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 08 Sep 2017 Interim results presented in an Immune Design media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History