A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo- Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Explore the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of VK5211 in Subjects With Acute Hip Fracture
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VK 5211 (Primary)
- Indications Hip fracture; Muscular atrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viking Therapeutics
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 12 Jul 2017 According to a Viking Therapeutics media release, the company expects to announce results from this trial in the fourth quarter.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Viking Therapeutics media release.