A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Three-period, Two-way Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Bioavailability of a Test Lenalidomide Oral Suspension Relative to the Reference Capsule Formulation and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Bioavailability of Lenalidomide From the Oral Suspension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Lenalidomide
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 30, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.