A Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ALD403 Administered Intravenously in Patients With Frequent Episodic Migraines
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eptinezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE 1
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from PROMISE 1, PROMISE 2 studies the company expects to file a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the FDA for eptinezumab in the second half of 2018.
- 27 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change in frequency of migraine days), as reported in an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Jun 2017 Top-line results published in Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History