Spinal Cord Injury Neuroprotection With Glyburide; Pilot Study: An Open-Label Prospective Evaluation of the Feasibility, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of Oral Glyburide (DiaBeta) in Patients With Acute Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glibenclamide (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SCING
- 23 Mar 2017 Patient age changed from 18-70 years to 18-80 years. and phase also changed from 2 to 1/2
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.