A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Mesalamine 2 g Extended Release Granules (Sachet) for Maintenance of Clinical and Endoscopic Remission in Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.