DETERRED: PD-L1 blockadE To Evaluate the Safety of Lung CanceR Therapy Using Carboplatin, Paclitaxel, and Radiation CombinEd With MPDL3280A
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DETERRED
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=10) from part I of the trial presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.