A multicentre, open-label, single dose, phase 1 study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of mirabegron oral suspension in pediatric subjects from 3 to less than 12 years of age with neurogenic detrusor overactivity (NDO) or overactive bladder (OAB)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary)
- Indications Bladder dysfunction; Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.