A Phase I/II Open Label Study in Previously Studied, SBC-103 Treatment Naive MPS IIIB Subjects to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics/Efficacy of SBC-103 Administered Intravenously
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lesinidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Synageva BioPharma
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, Six-month data will be presented as a late-breaker abstract at the WORLDSymposium 2016 meeting.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.