A 52-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab to Ustekinumab in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IXORA-S
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 02 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (End date:2017-05-15) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:2017-05-15) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Proportion of Participants with a 90% Improvement in Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI 90) from Baseline) has been met,as per results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History