A prospective, phase 4, single arm clinical study to evaluate the effects of bazedoxifene on volumetric bone mineral density, bone architecture and derived strength in women with postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Tibia Pqct Study
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting.
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 2016 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases