A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Subjects With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip Or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OA SAFETY STUDY
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Mar 2019 to 26 Feb 2019.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Sep 2018 to 11 Sep 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 13 Mar 2019.