A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Subjects With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip Or Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OA SAFETY STUDY
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 11 Sep 2018.