A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Mesalamine 4 g Extended Release Granules (Sachet) for the Induction of Clinical and Endoscopic Remission in Active, Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.