Randomized, Open-Label, Daily Dose, 2-sequence, 2-way Crossover Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of BiDil XR Capsules and Commercial BiDil Tablets in Self-identified Black Patients, Who Are Slow Acetylators, With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hydralazine/isosorbide dinitrate (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016.