Randomized, Multicenter, Phase III, Open-Label Study of Alectinib Versus Pemetrexed or Docetaxel in Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase-Positive Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Previously Treated With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy and Crizotinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALUR
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (PFS Using Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) Version 1.1 as Assessed by Investigator) has been met, according to a Roche media release.