A Phase 3/4 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Effects on the Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (A1PI) Levels in Epithelial Lining Fluid Following GLASSIA Therapy in A1PI-Deficient Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 26 Feb 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 26 Feb 2018.
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.