A Phase 3/4 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Effects on the Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (A1PI) Levels in Epithelial Lining Fluid Following GLASSIA Therapy in A1PI-Deficient Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxalta
- 11 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Aug 2015 New trial record