A phase II/III study of CB 813d as a potential treatment of bleeding in hemophilia patients with inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Marzeptacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Biosciences
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, interim results from this trial are expected in first half of 2018.
- 26 Jun 2017 Phase 2 part of this trial is expected to commence by the end of 2017, according to a Catalyst Biosciences media release.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a Catalyst Biosciences media release, company has selected INC Research (CRO) to conduct this trial.