A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Titration, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Study Followed by an Open-Label Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of SRP-4045 in Advanced-Stage Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Amenable to Exon 45 Skipping
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRP 4045 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sarepta Therapeutics
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2015 New trial record