A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 21-Day Treatment Study, Including an fMRI Sub-Study, to Evaluate the Effect of HT-3951 on Upper Extremity Motor Function Following Ischemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HT 3951 (Primary)
- Indications Motor neuron disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Dart NeuroScience
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.