Phase I/II, Study of Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) + Sorafenib in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.