The Association of Miltefosine and Pentoxifylline to Treat Mucosal Leishmaniasis: An Open-label, Randomized Clinical Trial in Brazil
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Miltefosine (Primary) ; Pentoxifylline (Primary) ; Meglumine antimonate
- Indications Leishmaniasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 25 Aug 2015 New trial record