Combination of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab With 5-azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=63) assessing potential activity of immune checkpoint antibodies in patients with previously treated or untreated myelodysplastic syndromes, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.