Phase I, Open-Label, Two Parts Study in Chinese Patients With Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Prior Therapy With an EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Agent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms AURAChinaPK
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.